Pages

Sunday, October 26

Orgnisational and Pattern matters.

It's the 27th tomorrow - arrival of the plasterer! Phew! One last job to do today and that's a second visit to the tip with the old carpet.
So.....27th Plasterer...later this week the radiator and bedstead are off to be sandblasted and painted...3rd November - decorator....17th November wardrobe arrives.
One thing I have tried not to do is clutter the other rooms in the house with stuff I've cleared - so once the plasterer has left I will make sure the other rooms are back to normal....then I can start on Jon's study. Tomorrow I will arrange the date with the plasterer and go from there.

Whilst looking on-line I noticed Next have some bargains in the clearance section - so I snapped up some curtains for £25. I have just ordered another pair - same price and have plans.....watch this space.



This is my O and P contributions for ABC Wednesday - which I missed last week as we've been so busy - celebrating 20 years of Jon's business - 2 business network functions, helping a friend get sorted with some hens and sorting out the room! Whilst my theme has been the garden I haven't had time to be honest - but the curtains are a botanical theme so that's good enough for me!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely curtains. Can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the curtains. Keep ploughing on - all done by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curtains - what a gorgeous green x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, loving the curtains and such a bargain! Well spotted! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bargain. I hate decorating but it will be worth it in the end when you're all posh in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those curtains and the colour. If you get a bargain too, that's all the better.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I LOVE long curtains, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have great energy for this project!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I like your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with all your plans, looks like a good start♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/prickly-burrs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I LOVE to redecorate, we have done quite a bit lately too!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is your secret to being so well organized when refurbishing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These curtains look very nice !
    Gattina
    ABC Wednesday (Keyhole Pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love curtains like that. The color and pattern are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely curtains and such a good shade of green, go well with the gorgeous wood floor...What a bargain too !
    love Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those curtains are really lovely. I really must redecorate downstairs....I've been meaning to for six months now! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great curtains and such a lvely colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.