Pages

Monday, September 8

Fund Raising



Please join us for an Afternoon Tea Party, to help raise funds for Cancer Research on Saturday 6th September at Liverton Village Hall between 2pm & 5pm.

 

Cherrytree Accessories will display a beautiful range of affordable ladies clothing, scarves & jewellery - all of which will be available to purchase and take home with you on the day.

All commission donated to Cancer Research.

To view a selection of stock, please search google for www.cherrytreeaccessories.co.uk or www.facebook.com/CTAccessories

 Credit & debit cards accepted

 Refreshments & Raffle.

Please Bring A Friend xx


On Saturday I organised a bit of an event for Cancer Research. It was a great afternoon. For some time I have been a fan of Cherrytree Accessories so after speaking with Catherine we decided to have a clothes party. £200 was raised and we plan to have another afternoon in the Spring - it will be a good excuse to have a cup of tea and look at some fabulous clothes. One item which was very popular was the fleece lined leggings. I have a couple of pair and find them so warm and comfortable in the cold days to come - and there is definitely a nip in the air!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely event by the sound of it - glad it went well.
    Fleece lined leggings? Not for me I'm afraid. I am not a fleece fan in any form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your fundraising.

    I've heard about fleece lined leggings. They sound a great idea. I'm sure I'll be buying some before the winter's out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great amount you raised, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you. I'm involved in a cancer fundraiser at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant.
    Am going to have to find me some of those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done, that's a fabulous sum and a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful afternoon !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog,Please post the pic of Eva on the sofa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.